Biogreen Pink Lady Oatmilk is made from organic oats with 10 other types of natural unrefined grains, beans and nuts, making it a nutritionally-balanced formula packed with protein, calcium, folic acid, fibre and other essential vitamins and minerals. It contains beetroot, which is a good source of folic acid, iron and antioxidants that help to reduce free radicals and may therefore improve blood circulation and reduces fatigue. Notably, 2 servings of Pink Lady Oatmilk a day provide 608mg calcium, which fulfills about 60-70% of daily calcium requirement in children and adults. Calcium serves to strengthen bone and teeth density.
Product of USA
Organic Oats (Certified Organic by NASAA), Buckwheat, Mung Beans, Black Rice, Red Lentil, Black Soya Beans, Soya Beans, Red Sorghum, Wheat Berries, Barley, Beetroot, White Sesame, Inulin, Flax Seed Oil, Soya Protein*, Soya Lecithin*, Nutritional Yeast, Pine Nut, Sea Salt
Allergy Advice: Contain Soy, Nuts
- Beetroot - Good source of iron and folic acid to increase blood count, promote healthy blood circulation and rosy skin complexion
- 10 grains -Rich in plant proteins and antioxidants to fight free radicals, support anti-aging
- Source of Fibre - Contains β-Glucan which boosts the immune-fighting properties of skin cells
- Source of Calcium - Strengthens bones and teeth, maintains good metabolism
- Inulin (Prebiotic) - Enhances growth of beneficial bacteria to improve bowel movement, reduces toxin in the intestines and thus strengthens immune system.
- Boost breast milk production.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from heat and direct sunlight. Use within 8 weeks after opening.
Friendly reminder: This is a 100% natural and organic product, the flavour and colour of this product may therefore vary slighty due to seasonal variation.
Q: Why there is Sea Salt in Pink Lady Oatmilk?
A: Sea salt is a type of salt derived from evaporation of seawater. Aside from delivering various trace minerals, sea salt helps in regulating water and electrolyte balance, prevent muscle cramps and alkalizes the body. This explains the rationale of adding sea salt in Biogreen Pink Lady Oatmilk, which serves to improve its nutritional value and functionality.
Suitable for adults and kids above 12 months, especially for:
- individual who easily get tired
- individual with malnutrition
- individual with anemia
- individual with skin problems
- individual with constipation
- individual who preparing for pregnancy
- pregnant mommy
Mix 2 tablespoons (25g) with 250ml of warm water. Stir well and drink. It contains dietary fibre that will naturally settle at the bottom of cup.
#For Pregnant Mommies
#For Lactose Intolerance
#No added sugar